Sunday, May 22, 2016

RE-UP: Jimi Hendrix "Am I Blue" - 1CD - various outtakes

Jimi Hendrix "Am I Blue"
Purple Haze Records HAZE006


1. Lord I Sing The Blues For You
2. Three Little Bears / South Saturn Delta
3. Villanova Junction Blues
4. Stray Blues

This is from a 2 cd set released by Purple Haze records.

The first cd contains:
1. Lord I Sing The Blues For You
2. Country Blues (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience boxset)
3. Villanova Junction Blues
4. Stray Blues


The second cd contains:
1. Voodoo Chile (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)
2. Three Little Bears / South Saturn Delta
3. Once I Had a Woman (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)
4. Cherokee Mist / In From The Storm / Valleys Of Neptune (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience boxset)
5. Hear My Train A Comin' (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)

Thus leaving these 4 unreleased tracks. The released tracks are removed.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment